Sunday, September 28, 2008

A lazy weekend

We had a pretty lazy/quite weekend. Which is nice and I am so not complaining. After a busy summer - it is nice to have these. Our weather was rainy and yuck so we stayed in. Friday night after everyone went to sleep - Brett and I rented a video. Something we haven't done in a very long time. Kristie had recommend to us "What happens in Vegas" so we got that. I love watching movies that has Vegas in it as at times we can see ourselves standing in front of the same fountains. Very good movie - totally recommend it - perfect "date night" material. Thanks Kristie! Saturday Brett had 2 football games in the rain. He said at one point he had rain just running down his clothes and arms. He was soaked! Got done with that game, got dressed for another one. Then celebrated rule 13......out at the bar with the guys. So the boys and I did our Walmart trip. I cooked up a crock pot meal and then we decorated for fall. The boys have been begging to get out the Halloween decorations and I figured it was close enough to October 1st. Once done they said "Mom the house isn't that scary". This coming from the group of boys who ever since our Haunted House days at Knoebles have hated anything scary! Today I had a "me" day. I went SHOPPING! Shopping is so therapeutic. Either that or I have a problem! My sister would agree with the latter. I refreshed my fall wardrobe. While gone, Brett turned our kitchen into a barber shop and the boys got new do's. He had done hair cuts, baths, and all cleaned up by the time I got home. So hair cuts are good as school pictures are around the corner and Cody goes to the photographer on Wed. for the team. After Brett went to work, the boys played and I watched the Bills game. Can't believe they are 4-0. Wow! So that was our non-exciting weekend! I'll take it! Back to work tomorrow :(

No comments: