Sunday, September 7, 2008

He stayed

He stayed without a whimper. Only asked to see my picture once on Tanya's digital frame. He had lots of fun. They went for a couple 3 wheeler rides, he told Uncle Shaun not to get him muddy (that's my boy), they saw some turkey, he had lots of fun. Connor and him played in the tub without being pushed around by the big kids. Then it was off to sleep. Up this morning for another ride and home he came.

Tomorrow starts the official first day of preschool. This time parents actually leave. Cody and Dylan should do fine. Tyler has already told me he's not going, he doesn't want to play with the kids and he doesn't like them. Sigh.....it's not going to be easy. I decided not to get out of work tomorrow to take him. Just thought it would start to confuse him and I don't want that as I normally won't be taking him or picking him up. Thankfully I am dropping Cody and Dylan off every morning and should be able to keep up-to-date on all the goings on with both classes. Because we all know men and how much they tell you things - if I left it to Brett, I wouldn't know anything.

No comments: