Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow we head to Syracuse for Cody's 2nd ortho. consult. This ortho is the one that is on our team and I am very anxious to see if he wants to follow the same guidelines as the ortho we saw a couple weeks ago. With all hopes, he does as I really do not want to travel for this procedure. Time will tell what our future holds.

Once done with that, Cody has a photo shoot. The team is re-doing their brochure and asked to have Cody put on it. So I am very honored and excited for this. I am partial and think Cody has an amazing smile followed by big brown eyes.....but that amazing smile is due to his surgeon. Believe it or not, when he was first born I didn't ever think he would "smile". What mother has a baby and thinks that!??

Today though, Cody woke up with a very glossy, pink colored eye. Unsure if it's actual pink eye but I gave the drops anyways. It's looking pretty good tonight so I hope we are out of the woods. Figures right?

On the baby front - my sister in law is 37 weeks today. She goes to the doctor tomorrow and I am hoping that things are starting to move along. Baby Jack should be here by the end of the month for sure. Yeah!

Check back tomorrow for an update on our day.

No comments: