Today has been a yucky, rainy day. Guess we are getting some of the rain from TS Hanna. Not much but enough to make you stay inside. Tanya and I met for lunch with the kids and then we came back to the house so they could play. Brett is off to Syracuse for Bill's bachelor party. So it's just me and the boys. We asked Karly to spend the night as she has been asking and I had promised her a sleep over after we got back from Vegas. That was in July so I guess it was over-due. As Tanya got ready to leave she was joking with the boys and asked them why nobody wanted to stay with her. Well Tyler spoke up and said he wanted to go with her. What, my baby wants to stay over? Yes he did. I packed his bag and he was off. Waving as they left. We agreed that if the night got to much for him she would call and I could meet them half way to get him. But so far, so good! Now he's stayed over places before but it's been because we haven't been home. Never has he left volunteering. My older two haven't done that. So he off to have a fun filled night with cousin Connor. Uncle Shaun had em on the 3 wheeler for a ride and both were in seventh heaven.
A couple pictures from our sleepover/pajama party......
Arm-n-arm, forever friends.....

My spongebob boys!

Only faces a mother/auntie could love!
No comments:
Post a Comment