The boys and I went to the party store today and got their Halloween costumes. I wasn't going to do it this soon but got a $10 off coupon and I couldn't pass that up. Plus the last time we were there they had told us that they aren't getting multiple shipments in and the costumes my gang has chosen are popular and I really didn't want to have to pay shipping from the internet if I didn't have to. So.....we shopped and they got them.
Cody is the Blue Ranger
Dylan is the Red Ranger
Tyler is Spiderman
What I didn't realize is all of these costumes come with accessories. So after Cody said "but mom, we have to look like the real Power Rangers" I couldn't just walk out with a costume. Although I did talk them out of the swords and gloves. We got the boot covers and the "triggers" that transform you into the Power Rangers by saying "Operation Overdrive".
So we are set......Halloween can come! Or I should say my nephew can now come. My SIL is due 10/22 but we all think she'll go earlier - or hoping she will as we can't wait to meet Jack - but we plan to go to OC for the birth and I don't want to have "costume shopping" in the back of my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment