So tonight as I got home and started to pick up I was putting the boys shoes away and noticed how worn out they were. The ironic part is the sneakers are only about a month old and have only been worn a couple of times. So I was slightly irritated. I don't spend the money on sneakers for them to wear out after a few wears. So we ate dinner and went back to Penney's. Thankfully they did the right thing and exchanged them for me. We didn't get the same kind because I have a feeling it would just keep happening so I spent the little extra and got Nike's. I could tell the girl didn't want to return them but I am happy they did the right thing.
Tomorrow the boys have their first day of school....well it's really orientation. Cody and Dylan are looking forward to it and Tyler well, it depends on when you ask what his response is. I'm sure they will do great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment