Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Morning....

Today officially kicked off preschool. I had to of course wake the boys this morning and drag their little butts out of bed. As I was rousing Dylan, I had sent Cody into the bathroom and he came to the door way of the bedroom and I could tell by the look on his face something was up. I asked what is wrong and he was trying to get out his belly hurt. So I quickly ushered him into the bathroom and well you can figure out the rest! I think he might of had a couple nerves and the fact that he didn't eat well for dinner so he might of been hungry. They got dressed and we were out the door and Cody seemed fine. We got to school and it was like we never left. They quickly hung up their bags and went to find their "table top toy" and sat down. I had to go to them for a kiss bye! No tears this morning........actually I didn't notice any tears from any of them.

This afternoon is likely to be a different story!!!!! Tyler has already told us "I not going" and when I said he could play with the kids he said "I don't like them". So Daddy should have fun dropping him off!

No comments: