
So I sat them all down to see who did it. They all said they didn't do it. Cody said "must of been the ghost". REALLY....a Ghost! I gave the talk of what goes into the toilet and money isn't one of them. Then they had to know where the "stuff" goes when you flush. Conversations can't be easy can they.
Tyler didn't have as great a day today as he did yesterday. He cried on the way to school and when Brett left. However, that wasn't half of it. There was another little girl crying so hard she was biting her hands...poor thing. Then another little boy cried so hard he threw up. I could not be a preschool teacher! These ladies are fabulous. I talked to Ty tonight and he said he had fun, he didn't cry and he wants to go back tomorrow. As long as the conversation ends with him wanting to return - that is good with me.
Now...I'm off to have a conversation with this "ghost"!
No comments:
Post a Comment