Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Mom's Birthday

Today is my mom's birthday. She turns 58 today. We celebrated at Tanya's with a super yummy dinner (chicken and biscuits) and chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. I am so stuffed! I ate to much but aren't you supposed to? The kids had a lot of fun as they trashed the play room. We had a super muggy day today. It was horrible but by early evening the wind picked up and we got some relief. I probably shouldn't be complaining as the snow will be flying in no time.


Singing Happy Birthday to Gimmie!
We had a nice weekend. Brett was busy with football games. 2 Sat and 2 Sun. Tanya and I took the kids shopping on Sat. We went to our party store to check out Halloween costumes. They all found what they wanted to be and now I just need to save my penny's to buy them. :) Gosh, those things aren't cheap. Then we went back to Tanya's to bake my mom's cake. I would of done it at my house but my stove broke so we need to get a new one. UGH. You never realize how much you use something until you can't use it. New one should be here Tuesday!

Cody has his first orthodontic consult on Tuesday. This is with a local office so I am hoping to hit it off and we can stick with this office and not have to travel.

A couple pictures from the weekend!


Go Bills! Gimmie and Guy bought them all these shirts.
Can you say: "Trouble times 4".....what a crew!

No comments: