You know..it's so nice to go out after work for a few drinks and have a good time. I don't get to do it often but tonight I did. A bunch of us from work met at the bar and had lots of fun. One of our remote employees is up from NC and he's a hoot. (Treated to lunch today too). Tanya was kind enough to come and watch my kids for me so I could go.
My mom left for OC today. Lucky duck! I so want to go to the beach.....we are all talking about next year renting a condo and going for a week. The kids would have a blast staying right by the ocean. We are so going to make that happen! So with her gone, I get to leave work early tomorrow so I can pass Brett in the hallway while he goes to work. He's got Daddy duty all day!
We got the new stove today. It's so nice....I love it. The only challenge I see is the oven light switch is right by the burners and right in range of "little" hands. Do they make a lock for that? We aren't putting the oven lock back on as I think they are old enough to know better. Just might need to remind them of that.
So glad 1/2 of the week is over. Anxious for the weekend. Brett and Shaun are going to Dover to the races. They got free tickets given to them so they are super excited. I bet after going to that track - the Glen will be out next year and Dover will be in. Not sure what Tanya and I are doing with the kids. I'm sure we'll come up with something.
Till then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment