It's the weekend and that means we have a full schedule ahead of us. Tomorrow is Karly's dance recital. These girls work so hard all year long and really put on a great show. The costumes, music, solos, groups are just so good. To see her get up on stage and "do her thing" is so great. I did a scrapbook for her as her "gift". It started with her first year and tomorrow will be 4 years of dancing. It turned out great! We are also getting company tomorrow. Grandma Marilyn, Ben and Daniel are coming for the night. The kids will have a blast together. Sunday is Tyler's birthday party! We will have about 10 kids. Spiderman has been requested by the birthday boy so that's what it will be. I will have a ton of pictures I am sure.
Onto other news....looks like my brother and Kristie might have come up with a name for this little boy. Kristie would of named him a long time ago but Kevin was having a harder time with the decision. It's not set in stone - BUT - for now we will call him Jack! Jack Brady Flower! I love it. It fits so great with our kids names....not that it had to but you know what I mean. So my mom will soon have 6 grandkids - Karly, Cody, Dylan, Tyler, Connor and Jack! YEAH!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment