Monday, June 2, 2008

It's a......

BOY! Kevin and Kristie are having a boy!!!

I was convinced it was a girl. Probably because I have bought so much blue these past 4 years that I was looking forward to buying all the pink and frilly stuff. But all I know is boy and wouldn't change it for the world and I am super excited to be getting another nephew. I can't wait to meet him in just 20 weeks! It's probably going to go much faster for me than for Kristie.

Kristie said the tech checked out his little face and all is well. He had a cute button nose she said. I'll post a picture when I get it. I was and will be nervous about that until he actually gets here. I know there is nothing to worry about but I worried with Tyler and Connor and only natural I nervous with this one.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I turn 31. Most people hate their birthdays but I love mine. It's a day all about me and my boys get so excited. The plan is to have everyone down for pizza and cake and presents. Pictures to come!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Hope you have a happy birthday! I would do photo albums...but I have been slack about printing the digital pics and have no ink for the printer and have no photo albums to put them into. So I am SOL. I am looking forward to tomorrow if I can get through today....I can get in the pool tomorrow and it's supposed to be in the 90's!! PERFECT.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you are having a great one.