
She has this move down pat!

Moving the arms (they are a little off - but I think some of it they are supposed to be)

The older girls! Caught it right as the confetti was coming out.

Karly with her Kitty and a balloon! She got other goodies too....

Karly had her dance recital today. She has worked very hard all year and she did a great job today. All the girls did. It was a fantastic show - good music, costumes and even a little tears shed here and there. The theme this year was Disco Fever! The little girls do a great job but man when the older girls take the stage - they really do their thing. My favorite part is tap. I love the sound it makes on stage. The costumes were out of this world. So much hard work goes into this. As I watched Karly take the stage, all dolled up, she looks to be a natural. She just looks like she is comfortable up there. Then I realized I will never attend a graceful event like that with my boys. I better get used to the dirt now! Here are a couple from the day. I took a ton so it's going to be hard to narrow them down. I mentioned something about tears. Well remember back a few weeks ago, we went to a Dance-a-thon for a little girl that Karly dances with - Macey. She has cancer. Well the girls did a great job in raising money and today at the recital they presented Macey and her family with a check for $7500. That is fantastic! This family has traveled so far to get good treatment for Macey and her outlook looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment