They had it broke out nicely. We did the playground first, ate lunch, visited with animals from the Zoo mobile and then listened to a singer. C&D were a little disappointed as they thought we were going inside the "big zoo" and seeing the "big animals". So they were not all that impressed with the snake, chinchilla and possum that we saw. They did pet the chinchilla but wanted nothing to do with the snake. That my boys! The singer was great and really got the kids moving. It was an hour show and about the last 15 minutes it got a bit hairy. The kids had had enough. They were doing great up until the point where he had them stand up and jump around. He lost them all then. My suggestion would be to do that next to last. I had brought a blanket for the concert and good thing as not many others did. So everyone hung out "at our pad". ha,ha... I think the boys are going to miss their school friends. Most all of them are coming back for next year. The teacher said she hasn't had a class like theirs in a long time - where the kids just meshed so well together. We ended our day on the carousal.
While I was away at that - my co-worker Sue was very busy in her hospital room having her second little boy. Ryan Michael came into the world at 11:30 and both mom and baby are doing great. I went on lunch today to see them and got to watch as big brother Jacob met his brother for the first time. He was so amazed that there was actually a baby. Almost like he didn't believe them over the past 9 months. He felt great to hold an infant again. So tiny! I love when the babies try and attack their fist. I'm so anxious for Kristie to have the baby. Just wish we were closer so I could hold him more.
Enjoy the pictures!
Having fun with some of our school friends!

Blanket Time - getting ready for the concert.
This slide is the best!
Time to ride the horses!
No comments:
Post a Comment