So after my stint with the whole shopping cart issue last night, I decided to write to Kohl's corporate and complain. I am upset over the fact that somebody took my cart but even more ticked that not one associate or the manager bothered to 'help me' during that time. So from their website they have a "comment on your store visit" - so I did. I received a reply back that said I should be hearing from an Executive Team Member within 5 days.
When I got home tonight there was a message on the machine from the store manager. He wanted to call and apologize again. Apparently after reviewing the tapes, a lady and a girl took my cart after exiting the rest room - seconds after we entered. I don't really remember them but then again I had 3 kids with me and I was trying to watch which stall they were all entering. I remember two associates who came in but not this lady. So who knows. I didn't see the tape and this manager isn't exactly on my good side. So they found the cart but still isn't sure if the items have been put back on the shelf or what. I was really hoping it was a different manager so I could complain about his whole "do you want to yell at me" comment. But I'll have to save that for if/when the corporate office contacts me. In today's world - and working in customer service myself - the least they could of done was offer me a coupon or something. Anything would of been better than I got! So we'll see what happens.
It was a warm day today but surprisingly tonight is very comfortable out. Brett and I took the boys to a park. One that is out in the country some. We had access to a creek so Brett had the boys in it walking around. And don't you know I didn't take my camera with me. UGH! They had a blast in the creek bed, picking up rocks. The water was about ankle high if that but in spots a little deeper. Then of course if you drop a rock close enough - you get wet. All 3 of them left soaked from the waist down. They had fun though! Then it was home to the bathtub. I am sure we'll be back and I'll have to take pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment