Sunday, June 22, 2008
Tyler's Birthday party
Phew....the weekend is over. Tyler ended up having a great day for his party. Early weather forecast were calling for rain and thunderstorms but we didn't get a one. It was warm but not muggy and there was a breeze. I realized having it at a park is the way to go. I had been getting things around all week, we just had to go get the pizza, cake and balloons (Brett did that). I decorated and the kids played. We went light on the menu this year. Just had to cut back somewhere. I don't think anybody minded though. The kids had fun - I think they would of been fine with just cheese doodles. So we ate, the kids played at the playground, then we did a quick game, had cupcakes and opened presents. The little birthday boy made out well and will do even better as his birthday is really on Friday. Party pictures to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment