I got word Friday afternoon, that my job is sponsoring Brett and I again to go to the Craniofacial conference in Vegas in July. I am sooo excited and soo grateful that they did this - again. This will be our 3rd year and I can't wait. We are taking extra passengers this time though. Cody and Dylan are going to Vegas too! (Although we have to get their tickets or figure something out but we will) Hopefully 5 hours on a plane won't be horrible. It will be an adventure but one I am looking forward to. I think this will do Cody wonders. He can't participate in any of the break out sessions but he/they can mingle with all the wonderful kids. Poor Tyler does have to stay behind but between my mom and sister I am sure he'll be spoiled rotten.
So in the mean time I have so much to do. Think about packing as we will have to check luggage this time instead of carrying on. As for carry on bags, I'll have to find little stuff we can take that will keep them busy. Hopefully they will sleep some of those 5 hours. We are staying at a new hotel this time as the conference has moved so I need to research on their site. I'll need to find out about taxi's in Vegas as we won't have car seats. Then we'll have to do something fun. I already know we want to take them to Treasure Island and have them watch the Pirate show. They will love that. Maybe do M&M world and their is Circus, Circus so we'll see. What an opportunity for them though. To be 4 and going to Las Vegas - how many kids get to do that? Plus Cody gets to meet Debbie and then my entire family will get to meet her in August at our family day!
I am soooo excited!!! I'm open to suggestions for the plane ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment