Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Meetings

I had a CPSE meeting for Tyler today. With his third birthday next week, he will transition our of EI into CPSE. He passed - no problems. He is delayed in speech and while he is making tremendous progress he is still not where he should be. He practices great - although the little devil will not work with me. So unlike Cody ever was.

It sort of strikes me as odd though - I had no problem what-so-ever with getting Tyler services. Cody on the other hand - I had to call and fight for. And Cody was the one born with a hole in his mouth. Just is bazare in my book.

I also meet with the hospital where we are holding our training event for families in August. They have a great sized conference room for us, a seperate room for the kids, they will provide a light breakfast and lunch for us. All is well there. Only frustrating moment was when I learned the clinic coordinator never sent out the save-the-date cards to local families. UGH. Our team sent over 400 out and I can't get my local team to send 100. I am a little PO'd about that. Supposedly she is getting them out this week but imagine my frustration when I learned they hadn't been sent. They are always wondering why I do more in Syr. and that is because Bing. doesn't support me like Syr. does. It will all work out. So now I have to get moving on a few more activities for the kids, try to get more sponsors for the food. Plus I need to get some things lined up for the kids to do while we are in training. If anybody is interesting in sending whatever for the kids to do (coloring books, crayons, whatever) - please email me.

No comments: