Monday, June 9, 2008

Tickets are bought

Well, our tickets are bought and we are off to Vegas in just about a month. We are flying out of Buffalo straight to Las Vegas. It will be so nice to have a direct flight with two 4 year olds. I'm sure the 5 hour plane ride will be interesting enough but to not have to worry about airport delays, crowded waiting areas and luggage that doesn't make it from plane to plane is going to be so nice. Thankfully my Dad is going to play chauffeur and take us to/from the airport.

I can not wait to go this year. We fly on Sat. 7/19 and will basically have all day Sunday to our self. I do have a leadership meeting for a little bit but we hope to get the boys to the strip for some sights. I can't wait to see old friends and make new ones. I'm very excited for the boys to meet others and just learn from this experience.

My mom is keeping Tyler for us. She has played a huge role these past 3 years in allowing us to go to this conference. First two keeping all the boys. This time just Tyler. Not many words I can write down to say how grateful I am for her. We really do walk away from this conference with a shed more of light into Cody's journey. Then we bring it back for other families.

On a different note - man is it HOT outside. I blew up the boys pool tonight and they had a blast.

No comments: