Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Birthday Photos!!!

Me with the boys before school! Singing Happy Birthday!My birthday candle blower outers

Today I turned 31. I'm ok with this - I love my birthdays (for now). We had a great celebration with everyone in some sort of way as not everyone is close enough to come over and have pizza and cake. My Dad called at 6:15 this morning. Luckily for him he only woke me up fifteen minutes early :) Kristie emailed me most of the day. Kevin called to chit chat on his way home from work. When I told him thank you for the birthday card he remembered it was my birthday. I think he was really just pulling my leg. I got a couple emails from friends, a card from work, Marilyn called tonight. We had pizza and cake then presents. The boys and Brett got me an under-the-cabinet CD/radio w/remote. Brett's installing that now. My mom and Guy got me a new pair of white sandals, a cupcake pan with lid and a cupcake cookbook. The Smith gang got me a tanning gift card, new nail polish, votive candles, a wooden sign that spells out SMILE (because that word means so much to me), a candy dish for my desk that says "you can't scare me, I've got kids", A pretty sunflower jar for my kitchen that I am sure I'll find something to put in it and another little sign about house being under construction and kids (my memory is fading this late at night). So I had a great birthday!!!

I however did have one unexpected birthday present. Had to go to my dermatologist today as I have a rash all over. On my arms, legs, little on my stomach and it itches SO BAD! It has gotten worse over the days and I could no longer stand it. I have itched so hard that have mini bruises all over. Basically have contact dermatitis (rash) and he gave me two different creams to use and I go back in 10 days. I took 2 Benadryl tonight so I hope to be off in dream land very soon!

No comments: