Monday, June 16, 2008

A visit from the Snake Man

Today starts a busy week of end of year activities for the boys at school. The Snake Man came today bringing all sorts of creatures. The parents were not requested to stay so I don't know for sure how it went because getting anything out of two boys is next to impossible. I need to come to grips with the fact that I have 3 boys and they never give more details than necessary. The teacher told my Mom that Cody was all about touching all the animals but Dylan enjoyed them from a far. Although if you ask him he sounds like he carried them all on his neck. LOL.

We had a pretty un-eventful weekend. Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. The boys got Brett a couple new shirts and a pair of swim shorts. He's getting new sunglasses too but we have to order them online. Then we all went to Tanya's for the afternoon. The kids all swam and we cooked steaks out on the grill. Shaun's father's day gift. Plus we celebrated his b-day as he turns 41 on Wed. This however was our last quite weekend for a while. This weekend is full of activities. Saturday is Karly's dance recital. Always a great time - good show - and I just love to watch her on stage. For her recital gift I am doing a scrapbook. I haven't done one of those since my wedding but they are so much fun. So after my little boys go to sleep - I head for the kitchen table will all of my supplies. I hope she loves it. Sunday is Tyler's Birthday party! My little boy is turning 3. So hard to believe. We went birthday party shopping last weekend and he loved picking out all of his stuff. We are having a spiderman theme!

No comments: