This afternoon we all went to Walmart. THAT was fun! (did you note my sarcasm?).....Anyway, I had Dylan in my cart and Cody and Tyler were with Brett. As Dylan and I were heading over to the produce section we passed an elderly black man that was just kind of standing there. As I walked by Dylan says "Mom is he alive?" Oh my heck, I started laughing so loud. It was hilarious. I told him yes but I could see what he meant. He was standing pretty still! I so needed that laugh today.
And I should know this by now but never take hungry kids to the grocery store! I mean I think we bought one of everything. We also didn't go shopping last weekend due to the holiday and we weren't home but still............could hundred dollars later and it was all food! No fun stuff!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment