Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Cleaning out closets
I've found a task that is just never ending....cleaning out closets. We are hoping to have a yard sale at the end of the month. Just so much stuff to get rid of. The boys aren't babies anymore and we need to get rid of that baby stuff and make room for the big boy stuff. However, I'll admit closets are a great place to put things, shut the door and make it seem like your house is clean! Come on - we all do it. Well maybe not all of us, my sister has pretty clean closets. But she's got her storage room. Anyway - my goal has been to tackle the boys closet. The pile kept getting higher and higher. So slowly but surely I've pulled things out. I still had some of their first set of shoes. Sad part was some of them still look brand new. Then clothes!!! OMG...it is never ending. Especially with having 3. Plus with the twins I have two of everything (my choice). I'm happy though that tonight I can see the floor! Ahhh........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment