Sunday, May 4, 2008

A better Sunday....

My eye is starting to feel better. Still sensitive to the light but not as bad. I attempted to drive today and at times I wondered if that was a wise move but we did arrive at our destination safe and sound. It should get better every day. I just can't wait to get back in my contacts.

We went to Tanya's for the afternoon. Brett had to change the oil in my van. They had made chicken and biscuits for dinner and it was so great! I love my sister's gravy! The kids played. Outside for a little bit and then down in the basement for a while. They managed to destroy the playroom and some how got out of picking it up. My sister and I are just dumb! But hey - the kids were busy riding the 4-wheeler with Uncle Shaun. They all went in the wagon and off they went. Apparently got stuck in some mud. In order to get out - he had to carry all 5 of them to dry land in order to get un-stuck. Then they were all freaking because they had got mud on them. I only wish I had seen it to take a picture. Next time!

Back to work and school tomorrow!

No comments: