
Today Cody and Dylan went to Alana's birthday party. This is one of their little girl friends from school. They had a bounce house and the kids had a blast. There were 7 other of their school friends there also so it was fun. Alana's parents are super nice and so is her family. At one point her sister came up to me and said "so this is Cody and Dylan". Apparently Alana talks about them a lot. As do Cody and Dylan. Alana's uncle came by also - he is a fire fighter. So he had one of the big trucks and of course the kids loved it when he turned the lights on and blew the siren. I of course now have a little "in" with hoping to get a fire truck for our family day. The weather held out for us and only sprinkled on and off. It started to really rain as we were all leaving so we got lucky. Hopefully tomorrow won't be such a wash out. Brett had Tyler and they went and did the grocery shopping. I had to laugh as they got home because Tyler came in with a new book. Seems Brett caved! :) I always cave and Brett yells at me for doing that. Ha,ha....he did it too!
Last night we went shopping for the birthday present. I had NO IDEA what to buy a girl. The only girl I really shop for is Karly. I'm just used to buying trucks! It was fun though looking at all the girl stuff. We got her a swimming barbie with dolphins. The boys wanted to open it when we got home. It did look like fun. Tyler saw lots and lots of stuff he wanted. He's turning 3 in just about a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment