Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Long Weekend

We had a super long weekend. Went home Friday and came back today. The weather was nice - best two days were Sunday and Monday.

Friday we got into town just in time to see John's b-ball game. We miss out on these games so it was nice to see one. While we watched the boys played and I realized how badly the town needs new playground equipment. I think that stuff was new when I was little. But either way - the boys had fun! Saturday was a bit chilly but the boys were anxious to get out to the barn to see the cows and pigs. We spend A LOT of time with the animals. Sunday Brett and his Dad went golfing. He realized he's not the next Tiger Woods but he had fun. I got to visit with some friends and see my Dad. It was so nice. We did a lot of cooking out on the grill and spending time with family and just vegging out! We didn't see everyone we thought we would but realize everybody is busy with their own families.

Here are some pictures to highlight our weekend!
Cody riding a cow!!!

Daddy and Tyler on the 4-wheelerDylan is out after a long, hard day of playing!!!Grandpa and Tyler - they were best buds this weekend!Tyler and Papa riding the 3-wheeler. (well Tyler is actually pressing the gas)

No comments: