Saturday, May 3, 2008
Scratched my eye
So it appears that I managed to scratch my eye. I have no idea how I did it but I do know one thing - IT HURTS! Yesterday morning it was fine, even at lunch it was fine but had started to water. At 4 I had to leave work because I couldn't take it anymore. I pretty much sat around all last night while my eye watered non stop. It acted as if I had been crying for hours. Tears just poured out of my eye. So I called my eye doctor first thing and they got me in. He numbed it up and gave me some drops to use. I hate this feeling. So on top of having a cold, my eye is killing me. You know how it is when your eyes water it makes your nose run. My nose was already running with the cold. UGH! All I want to do is shut it but that's hard to do with 3 kids running around. I am sure they would love it if Mom ignored them for a while. I could only imagine what my house would be like. So the shades are drawn, curtains closed and we are in the dark today. I told the boys lets pretend we never paid the electric bill. They just looked at me and thought whatever! So I go back on Wednesday for a follow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment