I went back to the eye doctor today for a follow up. To my disappointment the eye still has a service tear and he wants to wait a few more days before putting back in my contacts. I was sad to hear that but will follow his orders as I don't want to screw anything up. The eye feels good so the tear isn't bothering me which is a good thing. He told me to wait until Saturday and then put them in for a couple of hours and gradually work up to a day. I go back next Friday for a contact check up.
Today was just a frustrating day at work. Now I normally don't complain much about my job - well at least not out loud. Who doesn't complain about their job to other co-workers. A couple of days ago our toner got very low. I called our IT dept. and they came and put a new one in. Within a couple of hours it stopped working - obviously bad cartridge. So he took it out and put back in the old one and we are still using it today. Come on! The toner is so low you can barely read what you print. Why on earth its taking this long is beyond me. We have a Staples about a couple minutes away. To which my boss said today - do they sell toner? Um, yah! Then he says "make sure to print sales orders to a different printer because I'm not putting my name on those". Ok why is that? Because it is horrible and you don't want other departments to see it. Not like we are just ignoring the problem. That kind of irked me today. Give me the Staples card - I'll go get one.
Something did make the day better though - Kristie had her 16 week doctor visit and baby Flower is doing well. They were able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler - this was the first time. I remember hearing that heartbeat for the first time. So neat. I can't wait for her to start feeling it move. She goes back in 4 weeks for the big 20 week ultrasound. They will take all the measurements and hopefully check out those lips. While I don't think there is anything to be concerned with - it still needs to be checked. Not to mention - we will hopefully find out if I am getting a niece or a nephew. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment