Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two different views

Cody's View!
Today I emptied out Cody's backpack and removed the drawings that were sent home. One thing I have found is that these kids draw A LOT in preschool. The teachers send EVERYTHING home. Every little scribble gets sent home. Sure I should probably save them all but honestly where on earth would I put all of it. I do have a bin for all of their "special" projects but I just can't save everything.....UNLESS it has a story behind it. So I got out this picture and said:

ME: "Cody what is this"

Cody: "It's a car with my family in it"

Me: "Ahhh....who's in the car?"

Cody: "Daddy, Gimmie, You, Tyler, Dylan and Me"
Along comes Dylan.......

Dylan: "NO" (snatches it from my hand, flips it over) and says "It's a truck with a lot of wheels!"

Dylan's View!

I pondered on this all day. The two of them have such different minds. Now I know they would as they are two different people but they do share a lot of the same likes. This just happens to be one of the differences between them. I love how their minds work.

We are heading to the in-laws for the Memorial Day weekend. The boys are so excited to be going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'm sure we'll be spending lots of time outside as the weather is supposed to be beautiful. Anxious to see some friends too!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: