Sunday, April 27, 2008

Weekend Catch Up

We had a beautiful weekend. Spending most of it outside. Although I do have one sick little boy. Tyler woke up Saturday running a fever and has a horrible barking cough. He isn't saying much so I think his throat really hurts. He is drinking but not eating much. Ended up getting sick Sat. night and still not feeling good today. So we'll see what tomorrow brings and if he needs to go to the doctor.

It was nice though this weekend as Brett and I got a night out with no kids. We went to a co-workers anniversary party. Had a blast! Brett mixed me up some great Amaretto sours and they went down like water.

Ended the weekend with a visit from the ice cream truck. The boys absolutely love when they hear that bell dinging! As he was dishing up our ice cream - I was talking with him about coming to Tyler's birthday party. So I think we'll have the ice cream man stop by for all the kids to get ice cream off the truck. That should be fun!

No comments: