Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What kind of person are you?

This morning as I was dropping the boys off at school the teacher says "your a morning person", "your not so much".................What order do you think she was talking about? Cody = Morning person. Dylan = Not so much! Cody goes walking into the class full of smiles, laughing, gets his coat off and heads to play. I'm reminding him to give me a kiss goodbye. Dylan is dragging his feet, hangs up his coat, never cracking a smile, walks me to the door, gives me about 30 kisses goodbye and then heads off to play.

So as I got in the car to drive to work I was reflecting on who they take after. I am a morning person. I wake up to face the world and put a smile on my face. I think Cody takes after me. Then I think of Brett and he is SO NOT a morning person. If he could sleep till Noon that is wonderful. Dylan is exactly the same way!

So leave me a comment and share what type of person you are...............

No comments: