Monday, April 21, 2008

Evaluation

Tyler had his CPSE psyche evaluation today. He did very well and scored well within normal limits for a child his age. (I had no concerns, this is a formality to as he approaches 3). The state drops them and the school districts pick them up. We went to the same place that I had taken Cody to for his. The ladies are wonderful and remembered Cody and asked how he was. They even remembered Lucky Smiles and asked how that was. Ty got to play with puzzles, then little blocks and then had to pick pictures out of a book. He did super well! I'll get his true IQ test scores in a few weeks.

So while that went well........the car managed to put a damper on the rest of the day. Brett has been complaining that the Explorer was making noises. He called me Sunday night and said it sounded horrible and he was bringing it home. So he took my van back to work. He dropped it off at the tire place this morning and wouldn't you know the back wheel bearings are shot and need replaced to the tune of $500 a tire. Are you kidding me??!!! So........we pick it up tomorrow. I H.A.T.E. to spend money on cars. I want them to work the minute I get in them - but I hate to put money in them. Dumb I know but I still hate it.

Another great day here and the boys rode, rode, rode until their little hearts were content. It's supposed to be great all week. I am looking forward to it.

No comments: