Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our Weekend

This weekend the boys got some quality time with Grandma. Grandma Marilyn came out Saturday for the night. The boys had been asking about her and Grandpa. We went to the mall as it was Farm Days and they bring in a bunch of old tractors and some animals. I wasn't as impressed this year as last. Last year you could go in and touch the animals - this year they had them all in pens and you can stick your hand through the gate and touch them. Then they had Ice cream and it was gone by the time we got there. So I had 3 disappointed little boys. They settled for Auntie Anne instead. The rest of Saturday night become a blur for me as after we ate dinner I started to feel horrible. Getting the chills, my head hurt, my throat hurt. So I was in bed by like 8. I was freezing yet hot. I woke up this morning with a killer migraine. Luckily Marilyn kept track of the boys for a while. So I have had zero energy today. I did spend some time outside with the boys as it was beautiful here today. Then Cody got sick tonight. He took a nap at like 5:30 so I am praying for an early bedtime. Hoping whatever this is it doesn't last long.

No comments: