Friday, April 11, 2008
Lunch Time
Brett has every Friday off. So my Mom usually comes for the morning and then leaves early. A nice way for her to have 1/2 day to run errands and whatever. Plus gives Brett some quality Dad time they he doesn't get during the week. So today, the weather was a bit rainy and he called me at work and asked if I wanted to have lunch. Sounded like a great idea to me. So the boys, Brett and I went to you guessed it - McDonald's for lunch. And not just any plain ole McDonald's....but one with a play land. They ate, played and surprisingly enough didn't give us a hard time when it was time to go. It was hard though for me to go back to work. I was ready to come home and hang out with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment