My morning started out pretty rough. Well it was fine up until the moment I had to come and wake the boys up. Cody got up fine. Dylan....well that was an entirely different story. From the minute I said "get up" he was whining he didn't want to go to school. They he fought me tooth and nail, crying and carrying on the whole way to the car. UGH! I was beyond frustrated. He did go to school and was fine so not sure what that was all about. He is so not a morning person. He reminds me so much of Brett it isn't funny. Marilyn even saw that this past weekend while she was here. Then my day started getting better after I heard from Kevin and Kristie. She had her 12 week doctor visit and little baby flower is growing. They sent a picture and it was so darn cute. Really taking shape and looking like a baby. Can't believe Kevin is going to be a Dad. I still remember him sneaking into my bedroom so we could tell each other what we were getting for Christmas. :)
Move onto lunch time......I came home and had lunch with Brett. My mom had taken the boys to her house (as our bathroom is getting a new floor). So it was nice to have lunch with Brett with no interruptions.
The night started to end on a low when I had to get gas - $3.55 a gallon - come on! But what are you going to do about that, right? So I watched Idol gives back and enjoyed the wide range of singers they had on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment