Friday, April 18, 2008
Every little boy needs......
A Nerf Gun! I get a call today from my Mom. She had two very upset little boys because all the other neighbor boys had nerf guns and they didn't. So I am such a good Mom because I went on lunch to Toys-r-us and got them each a gun. They were so excited when I got home. They have played outside all day. I have a feeling they will crash tonight. While home though I saw Tyler riding the big boy bike - the one with training wheels. I couldn't believe it. He's not even 3 yet and he is riding a bike. He peddles with no problem, turns it around while riding it. He just amazes me at what he does for his age. I guess having two older brothers so close in age has made him grow up a little quicker. His speech is getting better. Still need to work on that but he'll get it. He's a lot clearer with his words than he used to be. They all amaze me! One of the best things about being a Mom is watching what they can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment