We had a beautiful Spring day today. Temps were in the high 80's and we spent most of the day outside. I mentioned yesterday that Tyler learned how to ride a big boy bike. Well we have 2 bikes so you see where this could be a problem. There are 3 little boys. Not to mention one bikes' peddle keeps coming out. Not sure if the screw is stripped or what. So Brett and I talked and said Tyler should probably get a new one for his birthday. Well we didn't quite make it till then. He got it today! A spider man bike. He loves it and does even better on it. I am still amazed that he is only 2 and peddling a bike. He's grown up to fast! (Sniff, sniff)

So this afternoon as we were in the back yard on the swings - I saw the ice cream truck go by and stop out front. I was trying to remember if I had cash on me and surprisingly I did. So we headed out front. They were so excited to get their ice cream from a truck. They decided to get popsicles that were shaped like Spiderman and Sponge Bob. I am thinking this won't be our last stop at the ice cream truck. Actually I am thinking about seeing if I can get him to come to Tyler's birthday party.



We finished this great day off by cooking on the grill. Gosh I love and missed grill food. Brett did chicken and potatoes! It was great. Not to mention clean up is so much easier when it's cooked outside. Brett gave baths and gave me a break. With his schedule, I always do them. The boys enjoyed that extra time with Dad tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment