Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Hey Mom, what are these?"

Afraid to keep reading? It isn't that bad. I took the boys to Fashion Bug tonight as I wanted to pick up a shirt I have been thinking about since Sunday when I was there. Ever do that? Leave the store and then think "I should of just gotten it". I do it often - so I went back for it tonight. I gave the boys strict instructions not to run around the store but Cody and Tyler apparently didn't hear me. So as I was looking at the jewelry, Cody is over in the bra section. Picking bras off the rack and asking "mom, what are these?"................... they are bras Cody - now put them back. He has seen mine but these were the padded ones - I don't need extra help in that department. Crack me up!

I had a follow up appointment for my face today. When I went last the doctor prescribed an antibiotic and two creams to use. Well I have used the creams every morning. I will admit I didn't stay on top of the Rx. However, a few days ago I remembered it and started taking it again. Since taking it I have noticed my face clearing right up. Hmm...so the drug is doing the trick. The 2 creams haven't touched it. So now my concern is what happens when I am done. The doctor said today that once the script is done, to use the creams an additional month and then stop. See what happens. OR if I get done with the script and still notice red, raised spots on my face to get the refill and take that, then when that is done use the creams another month and see what happens. So basically - I am at a 'see what happens'... He also checked out the cyst on my chest. It's been red but I think that is going away. He said the cyst is still there and for now he thinks we should leave it alone. We had talked about putting a laser on it to try and reduce the redness but he feels that might have a negative affect on me. So I am fine with leaving it alone. I wasn't able to wear necklaces because they all fell right where the cyst is but lately it hasn't bothered me. One nice thing is I left the office with no follow up appointment. He just said to call if I feel the need. I will!

No comments: