Sunday, November 16, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Well our weather did a complete 180 from yesterday. Yesterday it was almost 60 and warm. Today it was very, very cold and as I type my car is now covered in snow! I knew it had to come sooner or later. We had a very relaxing Sunday. We got to see my brother as they headed back through to MD. Sad when they left as I am not sure when we are seeing them again yet. I'm thinking a trip to MD is in our plans shortly. After they left, we all vegged out. The boys played, I did what I normally don't do and sat on the couch and watched TV. Just didn't have it in me today. I did a little bit when I had to but all in all it was a very relaxing day. Which is soooo nice! But I had to get out the camera and take a picture!!!! I think this is my new favorite!

No comments: