Today I left work early and headed to my sisters for some family fun. Kevin and Kristie are home for a visit and I couldn't wait to get my hands on Jack. Of course he was sleeping when I got there so I had to wait - but the minute he stirred I was the first to get him. He is such a little peanut. I have missed him bunches. Such a good baby too. I fed him his bottle and he burped like a champ for me. Then I held him while he slept and did put him down long enough to eat dinner. He got his bath and of course didn't like it to start but then didn't think it was so bad. My boys loved him. Sat in the chair and held him and he just gazed up into their eyes. That first eye contact, like he is memorizing them and putting them in his memory bank. It will be amazing to see how much he changes as we don't get to visit with them all that often. I'm thinking that will get better though. I have some great pictures....BUT....wouldn't you know I left my camera at my sister's and won't get it till tomorrow. :( I'll post them later.
Tomorrow is picture day. I am hoping we are going to get a good picture. Time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment