Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures

Tonight we took all the Grandkids to Sears for their Christmas pictures. Let me just say - "phew"...it's over! I wore a sweater and shouldn't have. I was dying. Everyone did great! Well, once Tyler got whatever crawled up his butt out. The first few pictures were um very interesting to say the least. But then the photographer got the idea to bring out the frog that falls off her head and that was all it took! Duh, I could of told you that. But we got them done and I think Gimmie and Papa will love them!!!
I really hate to "give them away" but I have to share just a few. Enjoy!!!
The group shot. This was our first photo and the one Tyler had an issue with. By this picture I had basically promised the world. Look at all of those BOYS! Poor Karly.

My very soon to be 5 year olds. Figured I might as well kill two birds with one stone! Not 5 till January though!My little 3 year old. I told him the other night he was "my baby" and he told me "no I'm not..I a little boy".......Plus I figure since he wouldn't get his school picture taken - this is it! I'll take that smile anyday!Baby Jack. It's still weird that he is here and we can hold him. He's such a little peanut and his big cousins just LOVED him! Ah...a sleeping baby is the BEST! Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks!

No comments: