Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trying to figure it all out

Well we have a new President. This should prove to be an interesting 4 years and I am very anxious to see what he is going to do for "me" - the middle class citizen. The family that has a child with special needs yet doesn't qualify for a thing because of it. The family that has mountains of medical bills - yet I pay a fortune every week out of my paycheck for health insurance. Folks - this is what I am interested in and what President Obama is going to do for me. Time will tell I guess - but I am not holding my breath. And honestly, I would of been wondering the same thing for McCain. I just hope that our president wasn't chosen because of the color of his skin but for what he can bring to us as a Nation. Again, time will tell!

Phew - now that that is off my chest. The other thing that has me puzzled is Cody. He's been on his pill since Saturday. Takes it every morning with no fuss. Today he said he just swallowed it but I'm not sure. However, I have noticed his mood swings to be interesting. Tonight he had an all out meltdown. I finally just picked him up, his eyes were so red and swollen and glossy, and I just held him until he slept. So not like him. So we will watch this. After talking with Brett tonight he has noticed it to so we'll write this down and keep an eye on it.

I did go back to the pharmacy today. After talking with the pharmacist, he said it was better to get the new script and start Cody on that. So I did. Still makes me very mad though that the office didn't call the script in correctly. Something I did not realize is by law a pharmacy has to fill a script generically unless it is specifically written as a "DAW". One thing for sure - I will double check this from now on. Almost like you have to before you leave the McDonald's drive-thru.

No comments: