Saturday, November 1, 2008

One down.......

One down (a pill) and who knows how many to go. Cody took his first pill today. It wasn't as horrible as I thought but we have room for improvement. He's taking Levoxyl 25mg and for the first two weeks the doctor has us cutting these in half. He only takes it once a day and it was suggested that it happen first thing in the morning. So after we got up this morning - it was time. We tried to swallow it but um yah that didn't happen. So he opted to chew it. Yuck! But as he chewed he drank so who knows really how much he did chew. Honestly, the size of a half a pill is probably as big as the mini m&m's. So it's not big. He'll get the hang of it for sure.

Brett had his last football game of the season today. He is thankful for a busy fall and even more thankful for the season to be over with.

Tanya and I tortured ourselves tonight. We took 5 kids to Toys-r-us! OMG - they want EVERYTHING! Santa's list is beyond full and I think I am still at a loss for what to buy. No one has come out with that "I have to have this" present yet. I saw some pretty ridiculous stuff though. A dinosaur that you can sit on and it moves, at $300.00 - are you kidding me! Then there is another dinosaur that moves via a remote control - yah that is only $120.00. Seriously! One thing I did realize is that Cody is as bad as a girl picking out shoes in the Pokemon section. I think I had almost all of them off the rack before he found "the one". And I 'still' can't pronounce their stupid names! Dylan and Tyler just want a variety of stuff. Let the shopping season begin!

No comments: