Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Things

The weekend is coming to a close. While we had nothing "planned" the time still manages to go very quickly. Saturday I decided I needed a hair cut. I am trying to grow my hair out but it is challenging at times. I just got it trimmed to even it out and hope it keeps on growing. I took Cody with me as the other two were outside enjoying the fall weather. After that, we went and did our grocery shopping. Now wouldn't it figure - the one weekend I don't take all 3 of my boys to Walmart - it is the one weekend where SpongeBob and Barbie are at Walmart. Of course Cody didn't care about Barbie (Brett said he would of liked to see her :) - he did give Spongebob a high 5 and got a Ty beanie of Gary. Brett cooked us a nice dinner and then the boys got their own haircuts. We are gearing up for family pictures in a couple of days.

This morning, after a way to early of a start - the boys and I made chocolate chip cookies. There are no more left!!!! Then we did some re-arranging and cleaning. It was wonderful. We are slowly making room for where the Xmas tree will go. Then I got a little "treat". My neighbor took the boys for a couple of hours and I didn't know what to do first. It was like heaven! :) Her boys come over a lot so I am thankful she returned the favor. They had fun.

My brother and his family are coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see Jack again and have him meet his cousins. I look forward to our few days with them. We are cramming into these days a photo op. All the kids are getting their pictures taken for my mom. She will LOVE it and it should prove interesting with 6 kids - ages 7, 4, 4, 3, 2, 2 weeks. Please pray with me that we get a "very" patient photographer. You will of course see the final outcome when they are done.

Happy Monday!

No comments: