Today was my nephew's birthday. He turned 2. Ah...the terrible two stage. I have to say though he entered it about 6 months ago. I always thought 2 was tough but Tyler is in the horrible three's and I am thinking this is worse. Can't believe Connor is 2. I remember when Karly called me and told me "my mom's gonna have a baby". I was stunned silent - and that doesn't happen often. :) I always thought my sister was just going to have Karly - and honestly they did too. Connor was their surprise baby. Those surprise babies sure do have a way of sneaking into your heart. Connor had a John Deere birthday party on Saturday. He loves tractor's, footballs, telling people that his grandpa cut down a tree, beating up his cousins (while they sit in awe because he is the baby and we are gently with babies), he cracks me up as he tells me "shut up auntie" with the cutest little grin on his face. He of course gets in trouble but it's still cute.
The very yummy birthday cake!

Happy 2
nd Birthday Connor!

He loves his football!

Today, Jack also turned a month old! That's hard to believe too. He is recovering well after surgery. Taking his bottle without all the fuss afterward. You hate to see the kids spit up but I can't imagine seeing them vomit the way he was.
Mom mom is on the mend. She stayed in bed all day and got some more much needed sleep. Tonight as I left Tanya's.....Shaun wasn't feeling well. Tanya confirmed tonight - he is the next to get this. Knocking on wood that we don't! Time will tell. I just hope we get to enjoy Turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment