Monday, February 25, 2008

Update

The concert went great. Brett said that Snoop sang lots of his old songs and the place was packed. Better yet, he met up with some friends who just so happen were friends of the bartender and the beer was coming free. He's happy he went.

Tanya's surgery went well. She was home around 1 and wasn't in any pain. She was tired and felt loopy so she treated herself to an afternoon nap.

The boys went back to school today after a long week off. This morning wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Dylan only told me once he didn't want to go! Once there they were excited to see their friends. I on the other hand needed an extra push out of bed this morning as I had to get up earlier.

Cody was tested for speech today by Tish. I'm anxious to hear how it went. She said she thought he would do well. We go to Syracuse on the 3rd for an evaluation from Eileen on the cleft team. Good chance he won't need speech anymore! Yeah!

No comments: