Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cody's aches

Cody woke up this morning saying his head hurt. Some days I find it hard to determine if the complains are real or if they are trying to get out of going to school. So I showed compasion but we still got ready for school. Because on the other hand, Dylan is telling me he isn't going to school. After he got home today he told my Mom his head hurt and he had a fever. So I called the doctor and without seeing him they called in a script for Amoxicillin. We just saw them last week for the boys 4 year check up and Cody's nose was green then.

Come to find out - Cody had a rough day at school today too. It appears that Alana and him had to be seperated. I don't know all the details but will find them out tomorrow when I ask the teacher. I couldn't get out of either of them if it was because they were being bad or if the teacher thinks that maybe they are to "attached". I personally think it's super cute - they are only in pre-school. Not like they are getting married tomorrow and we should be worried about other things. Not sure if the girls mother said something (I would be a little surprised seeing as though she just came to their birthday party). Maybe the two of them aren't playing with others - but I find that hard to believe because I know Dylan plays with them and when I have seen them there are other kids at their table. So really not sure but I can tell you one thing - Cody was TICKED off about it. He says "I had to sit next to Ashley" and "ugh, Alana had to sit next to Rylie Jones" Poor kid is all heart broken over a girl and it's only pre-school! Oh boy!

No comments: