Tonight, Brett is at a Snoop Dogg concert. He was excited to go. Anxious to hear him in person, see what he's like, if the music has changed. When I first heard that Snoop Dogg was coming to Binghamton I immediately flashed back to our high school days when listening to Snoop Dogg in Brett's car was nothing out of the ordinary. Obviously, our music taste have changed over the years but I'm glad he went and I can't wait to hear how it went.
Tanya is having surgery tomorrow to remove a polyp on her ovaries. While I'm sure things will go well and hopefully she won't be in to much pain - I will be thinking about her lots tomorrow. I would be lost without my sister. She's the only person in the world that I can talk to on the phone for an hour about nothing. We ALWAYS have something to say.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment