Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mom, I've got a boo-boo

So today after bath, Cody is standing in front of the mirror and says "Mom, I got a boo-boo". I yelled from the other room "you do, where?" By this point I am looking at him down the hall. And he says and points "on my lip"...............Oh gosh - million of things flood to my mind. So I go to him, kneel down and agreed that yes you do. He is actually pointing to a red spot on his lip that I have been noticing that is changing. Rather his face is growing and it's moving down more on his lip instead of up under his nostril - not sure. I'll have to chat it over with the doctor. So I said "Cody that boo-boo is your cleft lip that you were born with and the doctor had to put it back together" - he says "ya, I know".............then was off to find his brothers! (Glad he stopped thinking about it because I am still thinking about it and it's several hours later)

No comments: