Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sleep Over

Tonight we have a visitor - Karly Jane came to stay the night with us all. She loves it and so do the boys. She first stayed the night with us when Connor was born. I think that was her first night ever sleeping somewhere without her parents. Since then she has really wanted to stay again. Just before New Years I promised her she could stay again but with school schedules and family schedules it's hard. The other night she asked if she could and reminded me I did "promise", so tonight is the night! We were at Tanya & Shaun's earlier today so Brett could change the brakes on the Explorer. I surprised her and told her she was coming home with us and to pack her bag. After a little re-packing by her mother we were ready to go. They had a blast once getting home, watching Scooby and eating me out of house and home. The best part - they are all sleeping, snug as a bug in bed! Hopefully having the best Sleep Stories!!

No comments: